otempora: Once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your ten favourite followers.
Only for Megan.
Here’s ten people: the-chance-to-dance, what-makes-me-me, greenhatboy, petitmadelaine, harlequinandheliotrope, parttimeperfectionist, pinballbreakfast, thereisalwaystimefor, bunnysusie4, thistsunami
- Because it’s the name of one of the streets in my hometown, I pronounce “hardwood” as “harwood.” It drives me up the wall.
- I would actually love to be on Big Brother Canada but I don’t think I would even make it to Jury so I will just have to be content with my strange knowledge of Big Brother trivia.
- I cannot go to bed between the hours of 7pm and 12am. I will be tired all day and try really hard not to fall asleep after getting home from classes. Occasionally I succeed, but no matter how tired I am I will not go to bed until after midnight or often later. The few times I’ve managed to go to sleep at a reasonable hour like 10, I’ve woken up at 1am unable to go back to sleep. This has been going on for about eight years, with a brief interruption somewhere in year five.
- I have never seen an episode of Power Rangers because I wasn’t allowed to watch it due to “violence.”
- I am afraid of fish and birds.